Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Every Journey Begins With A Single Step!

The path to life has many twist and turns.  The road we travel starts at birth and doesn't end until we bid this life farewell. This road is accessed for work as well as play. If you don't know where you're going, any road will lead you there!
There are times when  we know exactly where we are going and how long it will take to get there.  Trips like these are the easy strides in life, the state of mind that says "I know where I am going, what I want and exactly how to get it !"
Other times along life'imagess journey we may experience road blocks, construction or other detours along the way.   There may be signs, however, sometimes we miss them and have to go further up the road only to have to turn around and come back. If we fail to turn around we could find ourselves lost and out of GPS range.   Those small detours can sometimes set us back significantly on our journey.
As mentioned earlier, there are times we access this road for the purpose of vacation, fun or business. When life takes us on a trip of pleasure, feeling the wind blow through our hair on the open road on our trip to explore the joys of life is indescribable.  What we fail to remember is that we can have that feeling no matter where it is in life we're headed.
Whether I'm on the road to relationships or business and there's a few potholes along the way, this shouldn't discount the joy along the rest of the trip.Family
When we learn that life offers neither good or bad, right or wrong (as judgments) but only opportunities, we tend to see each trip differently!
As a Christian AuthoA guide to lover and Life Coach, my assignment is to help you navigate through the roads of life and if we can't avoid some of the pit falls, at least we can either anticipate them, maneuver around them or at least make the fall a little less painful.  I write books to help those who desire help reach and obtain their goals in relationships, spiritual growth and development, career shifts, healthy eating and exercise just to name a few.
My goal is to die empty of all that God pours into me to help make sure his people live! Pick up one of my books today, read a blog or connect with me as your life coach and watch life change for the better!
Follow my blogs at:
Visit my websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment