Tuesday, June 25, 2013

All is Well in My World!

This is the title of my new e-book.  It is a compilation of songs and poetry that I have written over the years.  I am sure it will inspire you in your relationships with yourself, God and others!  Take a moment and check it out.  Life as you know it will never be the same!

My career as a Life Purpose Coach with a focus on Spiritual and Relationship coaching is what inspired me to follow my lifelong dream of sharing my expressions of love with the world.  I believe God has given me a voice as well as given me those of you who will listen.  My desire is to die EMPTY! I want to empty myself of all God has given me to release into the atmosphere and hope that it inspires others to do the same! #beinspired!

Click on the link below to check out the book.  You won't be disappointed!
All is Well in My World; My Gift to you!



You can also contact me if you need a Life Coach to help you navigate your dreams and desires!
ollie.anderson@agreatlife2day.com

No comments:

Post a Comment